Training & Maintenance
Equipment management is one of the essential elements of a quality management system. Proper management of the equipment in the laboratory is necessary to ensure accurate, reliable, and timely testing. The benefits of a good equipment management program are many:
1. Helps to maintain a high level of laboratory performance.
2. Reduces variation in test results, and improves the technologist’s confidence in the accuracy of testing results.
3. Lowers repair costs, as fewer repairs will be needed for a well-maintained instrument.
4 Lengthens instrument life.
5. Reduces interruption of services due to breakdowns and failures.
6. Increases safety for workers.
7. Produces greater customer satisfaction.
At Ben-nard Laboratory Company, Our qualified engineers will train you on how to work with your new equipment, purchased from us or elsewhere. We also prepare manuals. We offer products for servicing your own equipment. We instruct on how to carry it out and explain how often and why you should do it.